Each of the 7 Hebrew words for “praise” are unique in use and application throughout God’s Word. Each is used in an specific context to guide and inspire your worship as you offer the Lord your thanksgiving as a sacrifice of praise.
The 7 Hebrew Words for Praise reference bookmark provides you with a quick study guide for each of the seven Hebrew words including an easy way to remember each one as you learn and grow in your faith and knowledge: Halal, Yadah, Towdah, Shaback, Barak, Zamar, and Tehillah.
Learn more about the 7 Hebrew Words for Praise and how each one helps create strength, intimacy, and fresh revelation as you understand more about God’s plan for praise in your life!
These useful bookmarks are great for personal study, but don’t forget to grab some for your friends, your worship team, church leaders or small group and your family members who are also seeking a new depth in their knowledge of God’s Word!
Quick References for the Seven Hebrew Words for “Praise”
- HALAL: To jump, dance, to be loud and clamorous (Scriptural reference – Psalm 150:2)
- YADAH: To throw your hands up and forward while making a confession about God (Scriptural reference – Isaiah 25:1)
- TOWDAH: To lift your hands in thanksgiving (Scriptural reference – Psalm 107:22)
- SHABACH: A loud, joyous shout of testimony (Scriptural reference – Psalm 145:4)
- ZAMAR: To worship the Lord while playing an instrument (Scriptural reference – Psalm 98:4)
- BARAK: To kneel in reverence and submission (Scriptural reference – Psalm 66:20)
- TEHILLAH: To sing a spontaneous, unrehearsed song of the Lord, from your spirit (Scriptural reference – Psalm 22:3)
The Seven Hebrew Words for “Praise” Reference Bookmark
Dimensions: 2″ x 8″, glossy
COST: $2 per bookmark
On one side of this handy reference bookmark are the seven Hebrew words for “praise” with their Biblical definitions, and included are Scriptural examples of how they are used in the Word of God.
The other side of the bookmark features easy reminders from “The Way of the Worshipper” to help you commit these words to memory as you study.
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE
- NUMBER OF BOOKMARKS IN YOUR ORDER
- NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS